Sound Technician, Lighthouse Events
- Closes25th September 2019
- LocationUK Wide
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Artformdance, theatre
- ContactTom firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme Qlab as per Sound Design
- Installation and Derig of toured Sound in accordance with supplied design.
- Ensure equipment is maintained for the duration of the tour.
- Ensure that a high standard of Audio production is maintained throughout the duration of the tour.
- Driving of the Luton Van between venues – shared with the Lighting Technician
- Any other responsibilities as reasonably requested by the Producer and/or Production Manager.
- Proven experience of working at a professional level in sound for live performance
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Confident programming and operating Qlab
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work well within a production team in a collaborative manner
- Full UK Driving License
- Behringer X32 – programming & operating
- SFX/QLab - programming & editing
- Formal technical training/Degree in audio/sound engineering or related field
- Experience of working on touring dance productions