Events Coordinator/ Administrator, Whiskey Bravo Productions Ltd
- Closes1st November 2019
- LocationSouth East, Brighton
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcombined arts, music
- ContactMick Kelly email@example.com
Brighton based Whiskey Bravo Productions are looking for someone to join their team to help service their growing portfolio of events and festivals. They are a small event management company, specialising in Event Production and Health & Safety, run by two event professionals with over 20 years of experience. Due to a growth in their busy calendar of events they have a very exciting opportunity for someone to join the team.The role will be primarily based in their city centre office with up to 20 onsite event days required throughout the year. As the successful 'Events Coordinator' you will be involved in:
- Beginning to end management of a variety of events.
- Working with local council authorities on licence applications and Event Management Plans.
- Collating client, contractor and trader RAMS.
- Sourcing and managing supplier relationships including booking event logistics and crew.
- Budget management to support company directors.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities.
- Developing a bespoke event induction and H&S portal.
- Responsible for tender processes, helping to identify opportunities, managing tender subscriptions, compiling and co-ordinating formal responses.
- Support the festival directors across a wide event portfolio.
- Supporting the ‘in-house’ event print management service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Minimum 3 years’ event production experience.
- An interest in social media platforms.
- Knowledge of CAD tools, a bonus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Full UK driving licence