Marketing Manager, Creative Folkestone
- Closes28th October 2019
- LocationSouth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, literature, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactPenni Pierce email@example.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team who has a successful track record in delivering an effective marketing plan for a busy arts organisation, or similar. You will deliver a high level of public engagement with Creative Folkestone’s mission and maximise participation and attendance across its activities, programme and property portfolio, within the available budget and to agreed targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and deliver the marketing and communications for Creative Folkestone’s ongoing programme and tenancies, including events and activities within the Creative Quarter, Quarterhouse, Folkestone Artworks and Creative Folkestone festivals.
- Oversee any external delivery of marketing and communications for the Triennial.
- Ensure maximum impact from the Folkestone Artworks for the benefit of Folkestone's visitors and residents.
- Work closely with the Creative Quarter and Visitor Experience Managers to help attract and retain tenants, audiences and venue users.
- Develop and deliver an on-going plan to build and maintain Creative Folkestone’s reputation as a creatively-led organisation.
- Work closely with the rest of the Creative Folkestone team in building a sustainable creative environment and community that attracts visitors and tenants.
Hours: Full time, permanent position
Salary: £28,000 per annum
How to apply:
Download a detailed job description and application pack from the Creative Folkestone website here
Closing date for applications: 1pm, Monday 28th October 2019