Creative Media Workshop Facilitator, The Social Academy
- Closes1st November 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformfilm, photography, visual arts
- ContactJoe firstname.lastname@example.org
The Social Group
In partnership with Viral Talent, an award-winning talent agency for social media influencers and The Social Store, the market leader in creating global brands for social media stars. The Social Group proudly presents ‘The Influencer Academy’, the UK’s most exciting social media academy for young people. Our mission is to teach young people how to be creative with their online content, with boosting confidence and online resilience at the forefront of our training.
Create - Film - Share
Our lessons are broken into three categories: Create, film and share. Students are encouraged to create their online content based around the weeks theme. The students will then film the content using our state-of-the-art professional cameras and filming equipment. Finally, they will edit their content and share on social media with the focus on creativity rather than the number of ‘likes’ or ‘views’ they receive.
• Facilitators who can provide fun, engaging and interactive lessons for young people.
• Extensive experience teaching video production
• Experience creating, filming and editing content
• Must have a minimum of two years teaching experience with students aged between 13-18 years old.
• Good knowledge of posting on social media (mainly YouTube) is desirable, but not essential
• Enhanced DBS check
• Hours – Every Saturday 10.30am-5pm
• Location – Jet Studios, Parsons Green
- £25 – £30 an hour based on experience
- All filming equipment is provided
- Facilitators must bring their own laptop to the lessons to edit content
- Facilitators without extensive knowledge of social media will be required to attend one paid training session
For more information on The Influencer Academy and to apply please send your CV along with a short cover letter to email@example.com