Wembley: Intervention School Drama Club Assistant, Unique Community
- Closes14th October 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactNataliya Kharina email@example.com
At Unique Community we devise community projects that are inclusive, accessible and developed in partnership with local people. Some of our current projects include; a drop-in centre for advice and guidance, a youth theatre, bespoke youth outreach projects, a community adult choir and a women’s project. We make every effort to reach out to those that will benefit most from our work.
About the post:
We are looking for a freelance assistant Drama facilitator who would like to develop their skills working with young people.
- Some knowledge and experience of working as an assistant Drama Facilitator.
- Passion for Drama and its benefits for young people.
- Ability to work with a variety of abilities and needs.
- Proven track record of assisting in Drama based workshops.
- Knowledge & experience of community arts and/or applied theatre.
Time & Date: Thursdays (term-time only), 3.15-4.15
Fee: £25 per session (no planning required)
To apply please send a brief covering letter & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: applicants must be available for a phone interview on the 14th October before 12pm. Successful applicants will be invited to a practical interview on the evening of the 15th October.