Participation Coordinator, Pegasus Theatre
- Closes1st November 2019
- LocationSouth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactOlivia Kennedy email@example.com
The Participation Coordinator is a key position reporting to the Creative Learning Director. The postholder is responsible for the coordination of our creative learning opportunities and supporting the engagement of young people with our programme of activity. The role supports the development, implementation and monitoring of Pegasus’s business planning in order to achieve our artistic ambitions and business objectives.
- Coordinate the delivery of high-quality creative learning opportunities and maximise engagement with our diverse programme by our young participants.
- Provide individual assistance and guidance for young participants and their families who require additional support in order to sustain engagement with us.
- Identify and recruit new participants; actively building networks and partnerships that access potential areas for development.
- Champion the voice and activity of young participants promoting their achievements and encouraging their involvement with Pegasus as change-makers.
Closing date: Friday 1st of November 2019
Interviews will be held on Friday the 8th of November 2019
For more information and to download an application pack please visit our website; www.pegasustheatre.org.uk