Building Manager - Civic House & Glue Factory, Agile City CIC
- Closes28th October 2019
- LocationNorth West, Glasgow
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts
- ContactRob Morrison firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile City is a community interest company that creates space for work, events and learning.
We aim to:
- Provide affordable and supportive spaces for people working across creative disciplines
- Promote dialogue about social and cultural approaches to city development through projects and events.
- Actively engage with the development of our local area in Speirs Locks, north Glasgow.
- Explore sustainable approaches to repurposing industrial buildings and vacant sites.
Over the last two years we have confirmed funds to deliver an ambitious programme of capital works for the development of Civic House and Glue Factory. We are a small and focused team with extensive experience of working with post-industrial buildings and we are looking for a highly motivated person to join us and realise the potential of these projects.
We are seeking a motivated and practically minded building manager with a keen interest in how supportive spaces can have a positive impact on people and communities.
The building manager will be responsible for managing and developing the workspace and studio provision between Civic House and Glue Factory. They will have oversight of the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the buildings; while actively contributing to the ongoing design and development of the spaces.
- Contract type - 4 days per week, permanent contract
- Probationary period - 3 months
- Annual leave - 28 days (pro rata), 5 days public holidays, 4 well-being days
- Pension - auto enrolment onto Nest pension scheme at 3%
- Salary - £20 - 23K (pro rata) - depending on experience
- Place of work - office at Civic House, with regular presence at Glue Factory
- Working pattern - most work will be delivered 4 days a week Monday - Thursday, 9.30 - 17.30. There is a requirement for flexibility and some work out of hours in the evenings and/or weekends.
More info via our website: https://bit.ly/30XVsxJ