Corporate Helpdesk Engineer, Spektrix
- Closes30th November 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcombined arts, theatre
- ContactEmily Mangnall email@example.com
Are you a great helpdesk engineer with experience supporting corporate users and IT across geographically dispersed offices? Do you like working with people and are searching for an opportunity to learn about office networking and modern cloud technologies? Do you have an interest in the arts, theatre and entertainment sector? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
This role is within the Corporate IT team, which is part of the Technical Operations team who are responsible for maintaining the infrastructure that supports both the Spektrix product and platform, and Spektrix as a company. We’re looking for customer service driven person with a keen interest in IT who is excited about being able to serve the arts & entertainment sector. Your core responsibility will be to provide a first rate experience for technical support to all teams within the business, reacting flexibly and in a timely manner to operational priorities.
You will be working across a wide range of business technologies and have a great opportunity to learn and develop your IT skills as we continue our move of corporate infrastructure to cloud based tools. Travel to remote offices and external conferences will be required from time to time.
A successful candidate will
- Have experience in a similar or related roles supporting users remotely (Support Analyst, Tier 1-2 support, Helpdesk Specialist etc…).
- Have a good instinct for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Have a desire to provide the very best customer service.
- Have a good technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Enjoy working under pressure in a team and/or independently as required.
- Able to adapt to changes in a dynamic environment.
Full job description and apply link - https://workable.com/j/185CA4FD06