Learning Assistant, Newcastle Theatre Royal
- Closes24th October 2019
- LocationNorth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- ContactDeb Dovinson firstname.lastname@example.org
Newcastle Theatre Royal Trust is an independent charity that runs Newcastle Theatre Royal. The 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 winner of the Most Welcoming Theatre, North East award, we are committed to giving the highest quality of welcome and of service to everyone, on-stage and off.
Newcastle Theatre Royal Trust invites applications for a dynamic Learning Assistant to join our enthusiastic, fast-paced Learning department.
Hours: 39 hours worked over 5 days, Mon – Sat.
Evening and weekend work is required for 30 weeks per annum.
(Please note there will be some flexibility required)
Purpose of the Post
To provide the best possible levels of customer care for patrons and other visitors to the Theatre Royal and provide support to the Head of Learning, Artistic Director and Learning Officer.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Possess an understanding of excellent customer care and be capable of delivering this
- Have good knowledge of IT systems including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Be of smart appearance and have a pleasant demeanor
- Have a calm, courteous and helpful manner
- Be able to handle difficult situations with patience and diplomacy
- Have full CRB/DBS clearance/be willing to get this (at the employers cost)
- Working knowledge of Tessitura
- Knowledge and experience of funding applications
If you are interested in applying please refer to the Theatre Royal website for an application form, job description and application details: https://www.theatreroyal.co.uk/about/jobs and return to Deb Dovinson at email@example.com Application forms are also available at the Stage Door.
Please note that CV’s are not accepted.
Closing date for interested applicants: 9am, Friday 25 October 2019
Interview date: w/c 4 November 2019
Anticipated start date Monday 18 November 2019