Communications Assistant, Rambert
- Closes23rd October 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactRosie Billington email@example.com
Rambert’s communications team has responsibility for raising the profile of the full range of the company’s work, for attracting audiences and participants to its activities, and for managing relationships between Rambert and the public.
The Communications Assistant provides administrative support to the team, maintains and plans social media and website activity, creates in-house design work and helps to secure and monitor media coverage. The team works closely with tour venues and other partners to maximise sales and engagement.
This post is offered as a 9 month fixed-term contract.
A full job description and equal opportunities form can be found in the downloads section on our website https://www.rambert.org.uk/about-us/jobs-auditions/communications-assistant-3/
Please send applications to:
99 Upper Ground
London SE1 9PP
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23 October 2019 at 12pm.
We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible before the deadline.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 31 October 2019.
Tips on writing a good application form:
• Please read over the job description fully and look at what the role is asking for; what are the essential criteria?
• When short-listing we value your personal statement – therefore make sure you tell us why you are want to work for Rambert.
• Use the essential criteria as headings and give us examples of how you can do the role from experience you have had.
• Use all types of experience from volunteering to running your own social club as examples.
• Remember we want to learn about you and why you would be great for the role.
• Finally remember skills are transferable you might not have worked in the arts or a similar type of role but you might have similar skills that can be transferred to this role. For example if you have worked in retail you may have experience of cash handling and customer service.