Executive Administrative Assistant, Pegasus Theatre
- Closes25th November 2019
- LocationSouth East, Oxford
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- ContactOlivia Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Administrative Assistant is a key position reporting to the Executive Director, responsible for supporting the work of the executive team by providing exceptional administrative and organisational assistance and playing a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth flow of communication across the organisation. The role supports the development, implementation and monitoring of Pegasus’s business planning to achieve our artistic ambitions and business objectives.
- Provide exceptional administrative support for the Board and Executive team and facilitate the delivery of Pegasus’s artistic programme and business objectives.
- Provide the necessary facilities and working environment to support the delivery of activity by the staff team.
- Maintain knowledge and communicate information effectively and appropriately within the organisation and externally.
- Champion the voice and activity of our work with children and young people, raising the profile of Pegasus locally regionally and nationally.
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 pa pro rata (starting salary dependant on experience)
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 25 November 2019
Interviews will be held Thursday 28 November 2019