Administrative Assistant (part-time), Show And Tell
- Closes18th November 2019
- LocationLondon, London
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ArtformOther, theatre, Comedy
Show And Tell is an award-winning production company, of live comedy and theatre, with a national and international programme of events. With teams in London and New York, we seek to play an integral role in the careers of many world-class and emerging performing arts talents.
The Administrative Assistant will support the day-to-day smooth running of the company’s London office. They’ll report to the marketing and producing teams, and work across a wide range of the company’s projects. They’ll play a key role in assisting in the delivery of our high-profile events, in London, and across the UK.
The successful candidate will already possess several years’ relevant arts administration experience, which will allow them to work productively and cohesively, within a small, hard-working team, and be flexible in their required duties.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant.
Responsible to: Marketing Officer, Senior Producers and Company Directors.
Purpose of job: To undertake key administrative tasks, and support the work of the marketing and production teams, in the successful day-to-day running of the company’s key activity.
- Update event listings with local and national press
- Maintain up-to-date websites for the company and our associated artists
- Assist social media activity creation and co-ordination
- Compile up-to-date sales figures for regular reporting
- Collect key audience data that drives our marketing activity
- Assist in the drafting of promotional copy and press releases
- Assist in travel and accommodation booking for our touring artists and crews
- Track payments and invoice suppliers
Please note this is a non-exhaustive list, to serve purely as a guide and is not wholly comprehensive or restrictive.
Terms of Employment: Part-time position from December 2019 onwards. Employment will be an initial two days per week (flexible) for a minimum commitment of two months (with potential for extension if desired).
Hours: 10am to 6pm, two days per week, in our London office.
Salary: You will be paid a flat hourly rate – to be discussed.
Equal Opportunities: Show And Tell aims to be an equal opportunities employer.