Head of Singing, Italia Conti Juniors
- Closes22nd November 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactMiranda Tatton-Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be part of Italia Conti Juniors. We are seeking to appoint a qualified, experienced Head of Singing, who will have sole responsibility for developing the vocal training of all pupils at the school.
• To be accountable for leading, managing and developing the vocal training and curriculum through years 7-11
• To monitor and support pupil progress and nurture enthusiasm for singing.
• To provide an engaging curriculum that supports learners of varying abilities and provides opportunity for pupils to achieve their individual potential. As a teacher at the Italia Conti Academy.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and talented practitioner who will be confident in developing and leading the vocal training throughout the Junior School. This role would suit either a serving Head of Singing, an industry professional who is keen to lead vocal training or an ambitious individual who would like to shape the vocal training of young people in an outstanding specialist institution.
What we offer
• Enthusiastic and creative pupils.
• A specialist training environment and the opportunity to re-design the vocal curriculum with talented young people.
• A dynamic environment
• Opportunities for CPD and Personal Development
• Small group sizes.
• A small teaching team committed to high class training and raising standards for all.
How to apply
All applicants must provide:
a) A letter of application (no more than 2 sides of A4)
b) A completed Application Form
To apply, please submit a completed application form and cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) by midday on Friday 22nd November 2019.
Interviews are expected to take place 26th and 27th November. If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role please contact the Headteacher – email@example.com
Applicants must have an unblemished, proven record of success and share Italia Conti’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the performing arts. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and online / public domain checks in accordance with safer recruitment procedures.