Piano teachers, Greenwich Music School
- Closes22nd November 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- ContactEd Scolding firstname.lastname@example.org
One or more days to be agreed within the following peak times: weekdays 4-8pm, all day weekends, at Vanbrugh Studio (SE10 9HP), from January 2020. Teaching will include individual tuition, plus up to one group class per day for beginners aged 6-7, using a given outline curriculum developed in collaboration with the team of piano teachers at GMS.
We are looking for inspiring, experienced teachers to join our team!
We value our teachers very highly and work hard to create the conditions to allow them to teach to the best of their ability, to enjoy teaching, and to continue learning.
Positions are self-employed, hours are by agreement and based during term time, with some additional holiday teaching by agreement.
Remuneration: including holiday entitlement, an hourly rate of £30.30 for individual tuition, £33.30 for group tuition.
We are looking for teachers who:
• have at least a degree or equivalent in music
• have significant relevant teaching experience (PLEASE INDICATE THIS IN YOUR CV)
• are passionate about teaching, and about making music
• can inspire, challenge and encourage students
• create a positive, relaxed learning environment
• are self-motivated and organised
• will take advantage of being part of Greenwich Music School, sharing ideas with other tutors and engaging with the other courses and projects
• are committed to continuing professional development through training and engagement in professional dialogue.
• are in tune with our work and ethos - see http://greenwichmusicschool.org.uk/about/
The positions begin January. There is some flexibility.
Greenwich Music School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all tutors, staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS Enhanced check and proof of public liability insurance will be required before work is offered.
All applications will be considered equally.
To apply: please send a CV and covering letter (outlining your most relevant experience and interest in GMS) to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact us at the same address.