Festival Administrator, Bradford Literature Festival
- Closes2nd January 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformliterature, Other, Festival
- ContactGeorgina Lennon email@example.com
Bradford Literature Festival (BLF) is an annual, ten-day festival, held between June and July each year in the heart of Bradford. BLF welcomes over 70,000 visitors each year and has featured headline guests including Akala, John Barnes, Lady Leshurr, Luke Goss, Frank Bruno and Nadiya Hussain and literary names such as Jeanette Winterson, Elif Shafak, Lemn Sissay, George The Poet and Simon Armitage.
This a full time 12-month contract which will be made permanent for the right candidate. Please note that appointment is subject to a satisfactory 3-month performance review. This role would suit a highly organised person with strong administrative skills who’s motivations are towards working within a more creative, fast-paced environment with increased variety and different day to day duties.
Assisting the Director in their daily duties, to include but not limited to:
- Diary management
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Minute taking
- Dealing with incoming calls, post and email correspondence, including liaison with the festival Advisory Board and more. Please note, this may require travelling to London for board meetings (all costs covered).
General office administration, to include but not limited to:
- Point of contact for external IT help desk, external contractors, HR etc.
- Tracking team holidays and sick leave
- Main point of contact for festival enquiries, managing the info@ inbox
- Taking and organising deliveries
- Management of office supplies/ordering office stock
- Day-to-day administrative support for the wider festival team; flexibility and adaptability are crucial in supporting both the Creative Producer and the Production Manager as required.
- Running errands such as shopping for meetings, greeting guests etc.
- Assisting with the compilation and analysis of festival data during the festival and evaluation period
- Other tasks as may be reasonably required
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, to view the complete job description, or to apply, please visit: