GBP 40k opportunity to create a national digital project, Future Arts Centres
- Closes16th December 2019
- LocationNational, you can be based anywhere
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactLinda Bloomfield firstname.lastname@example.org
Through Future Arts Centres, 40 arts centres across England are working with artists and communities throughout 2020 to create 40 new works, forming an artistic response to the National Lottery’s 25th anniversary. 'Here and Now' will be a national and local celebration of culture within communities, and all projects will be led by artists and co-created with local people.
Want to play a crucial role in this exciting national project? Watch this video to find out more.
A written version of the brief can be found here.
If you are interested in this project, we need you to tell us:
- Who you are
- About your work
- Your approach to the project
- How you will deliver it
- What you hope to achieve
- And an idea of how the budget would work – we’re offering £40k which needs to include production costs, plus up to £5k to cover travel expenses
Deadline: Please send your ideas to Linda Bloomfield at email@example.com in whatever format you choose by 10am on Monday 16 December