Theatre Facilitator, Imagine If Theatre
- Closes10th December 2019
- LocationYorkshire, All
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- ContactTamsin firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine If Theatre are holding a theatre facilitator recruitment day on Tuesday 7th January 2020.
Although this is a general recruitment drive to increase our pool of freelance staff, for work throughout 2020, we are specifically interested in identifying x2 theatre facilitators to deliver our Bird on the Wing prison interventions. Bird on the Wing is Imagine If’s flagship intervention for prisoners due for release, which uses evidence-led theatre techniques to address several risk factors for criminal behaviour. Prisoners work with Imagine If to devise a short performance after an intensive programme of theatre and employability skills workshops.
We are looking for experienced theatre facilitators who are available in February/ March/ April.
To apply to attend the recruitment day and be considered for these posts, please email email@example.com and:
- Attach a CV
- In bullet point form: explain why you are interested in working with Imagine If and what draws you to prison theatre work in general. Point out a highlight from your past work experience. (Please do not send a cover letter!)
Please also answer the following questions in your email:
- Are you Enhanced Level 1 Prison Vetted and if so until what date?
- Are you a driver and have access to a vehicle?
- Where are you based?
- Your weekday availability from Monday 3rd February - Friday 10th April
- Your potential availability in Leeds on 7th January - (Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening?)
Email your response by 6 pm on Tuesday 10th December to be considered. We aim to let all candidates know the result of their application by the 18th December.
Please note: Applicants must be experienced in facilitating theatre workshops with community groups in secure settings.