PA to Founding Directors, 6a architects Ltd.
- Closes20th December 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, interdisciplinary arts, literature, museums, photography, visual arts, Other, architecture
- ContactOlivia email@example.com
6a architects is looking for a thoughtful, diligent and proactive PA to support the directors and wider studio in the daily running of a busy architecture practice. The position is integral to the studio and the successful individual will work closely with the two founding directors and colleagues, providing administrative assistance across a range of projects. German language skills will be considered favorably, as one of the directors holds a teaching position at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. The role will suit someone with a genuine passion for architecture and/or the arts who is keen to be at the heart of an internationally minded and creative environment.
Core hours: 9am-6pm, Mon – Fri, Full Time
The PA role is multi-faceted with a range of responsibilities: for a full job description please see click here
The successful application will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strategic, highly organized & pro-active
- An ability to manage multiple tasks & diaries with changing priorities & deadlines
- The ability to act with discretion at all times
- Strong writing skills & close attention to detail in all work
- German language skills are an advantage, but not a requirement
To apply, please send a CV (no more than 2 pages) and a short covering letter outlining your suitability & relevant experience for this specific role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, so early applications are advised.
Salary will be commensurate with experience & skills (circa 24-30k).
6a architects is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity in all forms.