Post Production Runner, Wash Post Ltd
- Closes9th December 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
This job listing is for a full time Runner at Wash Post Ltd.
Wash is a boutique post production facility in Farringdon, London. We specialise in colour grading and Flame finishing for commercials, music promos and feature length films.
This is an entry level position. As a runner, you'll act as a general assistant, working under the direction of the post-producer, colourists and Flame artists to undertake whatever basic tasks are required to ensure the smooth running of the post production process.
We're looking for a candidate that has ambitions of being a post-producer eventually.
This role provides the opportunity to gain vital experience and knowledge of the post production process, offering valuable networking opportunities, and hands on experience assisting colourists and VFX artists.
- Welcoming clients, offering teas, coffees and lunches to clients, staff and freelancers.
- Answer the telephone
- General administrative work
- Fetch and carry items, such as equipment, drives, cables etc
- Keeping the Hard Drive Log up to date
- Get everything in place for attended sessions
- Look after clients while they attend grading and vfx sessions
- Take messages & look after bookings
- Undertake basic research
- Understanding the importance of a good coffee!
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to think on your feet in order to find practical solutions to logistical problems
- Initiative and problem-solving ability
- Physical stamina and resilience
- Team-working skills
- The ability to network with a range of people (including directors, DPs, Producers, Creatives - among others)
- The ability to remain calm and perform well under pressure
- A proactive approach to work
- An understanding of the industry
- A knowledge of DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Flame considered a bonus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter