Community and Engagement Lead, Seed Studios
- Closes7th January 2020
- LocationNorth West
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, music
- ContactPete Emms email@example.com
Music, Community & Growth.
...are these words that energise you to act and engage both yourself and others? Seed Studios is looking for a Community and Engagement Lead to bring the next stage of our development to life.
Seed Studios has a fundamental aim to work with local people and create positive community impact in the following ways:
- Using music to enable social activities we provide opportunities for inclusion and engagement to combat isolation;
- Through formal referrals, social prescription and self-referral, we compliment other support that individuals receive with their emotional and mental wellbeing;
- Our industry partnerships provide learning, employment opportunities and professional practice development within the music industry.
This Community and Engagement Lead role has two main areas of focus:
- Supporting delivery and generally overseeing the development of more structured community activities and projects;
- Driving our external engagement plans, with a core requirement to diversify our income streams, and realise a more resilient and sustainable organisation.
Some more details on the opportunity:
Role status: 2 Year fixed term contract
Part-time: 3 days (22.5 hours) per week.
Flexible working: The role is flexible regarding time of delivery, taking into account that the core activities take place during standard 9-5 Mon-Fri schedules, and some engagement activities may require evening or weekend working where possible.
Salary: £25,000 pro-rata (£15,000 per annum)
Contract length: 24 months from date of appointment with potential extension or permanent position if funding achieved
Place: Old Trafford and Altrincham, with travel required across Greater Manchester
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit:
Any issues with getting hold of the documents please contact: