Venue and Operations Manager, Immersive LDN
- Closes13th December 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- Artformcombined arts, theatre
- ContactFrankie Bunce email@example.com
To manage the venue building, systems and duty staff to achieve the overall aims of the business.
To develop and maintain systems and policies which improve the profitability and security of the business, improve client experience and increase customer satisfaction.
To maintain a high-quality operation in all areas including the bars, performance spaces and rehearsal rooms, for public and private events. To focus on improving each department’s profitability by ensuring operational efficiency. To train staff and maintain extremely high standards of customer care. To lead and motivate a dedicated and pro-active hospitality team, enhance the customer experience at the venue and to attract and manage an array of high-calibre private events and functions.
To undertake key administrative work including health and safety, security, HR, insurance, and project management.
- Recruitment and selection of outstanding employees, in line with the venue requirements and company policy. Selecting and training staff to provide the expected levels of service and presentation and support the ethos of the company.
- To complete a variety of complex administration tasks and decision-making, such as insurance claims, ensuring compliance with legislation and best practice, and contracting with third parties.
- To project manage internal projects and external contractors, such as IT contractors, tradespeople and theatre industry contractors.
- Ensuring clients and hirers receive robust communication and exemplary service from the IMMERSIVE | LDN team at all times.
- To manage and motivate the customer-facing team, ensuring they receive training, performance monitoring and motivating.
- Undertaking HR procedures for the building including disciplinary procedures.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety, security and licensing objectives.
- To identify appropriate suppliers, cultivating relationships and maximizing potential benefits.
- To manage suppliers on all issues regarding quality and efficiency.
- To support the directors and shareholders of the company in achieving their goals for the business.
- Completing other reasonable duties commensurate with the level of the role.
For full details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org