Operations and Finance Coordinator, OVADA
- Closes26th January 2020
- LocationSouth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformvisual arts
- ContactOVADA firstname.lastname@example.org
OVADA is currently re-structuring and developing its administrative activities. We are recruiting an Operations and Finance Coordinator to efficiently run the administrative side of OVADA. This role will ensure OVADA’s continued contribution to Oxfordshire’s vibrant arts community by providing safe, open and accessible spaces for creative expression and exploration. This post offers the opportunity to contribute to the organisations’ continued success and evolution of artistic activities.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and reliable, with excellent communication and organisational skills. We are looking for a creative thinker and decision maker, with experience and knowledge of working in the creative sector.
Main purpose of role:
To assist in the planning and delivery of specific aspects of OVADA’s operations by:
- Managing the maintenance of OVADA’s building, facilities and equipment.
- Overseeing day-to-day financial management, basic bookkeeping and reporting.
- Managing and timetabling external and internal bookings.
- Management of OVADA’s artists’ studios.
- Procurement and contracting services.
- Working with OVADA’s programming team to support the delivery of projects.
- Leading on matters relating to Health and Safety.
- Carrying out routine operational administrative duties.
- Developing and promoting OVADA’s Aims and Objectives.
Flexible Hours: Up to 16hrs per week (exact hours to be agreed)
Rate: £12 – £14 per hour depending on experience
Term: 6 months, with review of hours and rates on completion of initial contract.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday 26th January 2020
INTERVIEWS: week commencing 10th February 2020
START DATE: March 2020
For more detailed information on the role and how to apply, please see the OVADA website - www.ovada.org.uk/recruitment/