Arts Industry and Marketplace Project Coordinator (fixed term), Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society
- Closes20th January 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ArtformOther, Festival
Please apply on our website:
We are seeking to appoint an Arts Industry and Marketplace Project Co-ordinator to support the activities of the seasonal Arts Industry Office.
The Arts Industry and Marketplace Office sits within the Participant Services team and exists to support the journey of arts industry professionals seeking to engage with Fringe participants and saw a record 1,664 arts industry professionals from 54 different countries accredited during the 2019 Fringe. The development and promotion of the vital marketplace role of the Fringe is a key commitment of the Society.
You will perform a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
• Supporting the set-up and delivery of the seasonal Arts Industry and Marketplace Office at the Fringe including accreditation, ticketing, management of advice and signposting of relevant work, resources for accreditees, associated events and delivery of linked support programmes.
• Supporting relationships between the Arts Industry Office and the Fringe venue network.
• Supporting relationships between the Arts Industry Office and Fringe participants
• Leading on the delivery of industry professional development programmes including First timers, Emerging Programmers Development Programme and the Buddy Scheme.
• Supporting the creation of content for industry resources on edfringe.com and other relevant platforms for communication with arts industry and participants.
• Support the delegate programme linked to Made in Scotland including management of invitation process and support for delegates on the ground.
• Contributing where required to the strategic development of the Made in Scotland programme.
• Supporting the development and delivery of the Fringe Central Events Programme and other key events
• Working with the Artist Development team and identifying areas of collaboration between the two areas of work.