HR Administrator, The Foundling Museum
- Closes12th February 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, libraries, literature, museums, music, visual arts
- ContactAlice Chalk email@example.com
Purpose of Job (please see full job specification on the website):
To manage the day-to-day HR administration of the Foundling Museum, keeping HR records up to date, and ensuring HR policies reflect best practice.
We are a small team of approximately 30 members of staff, with the majority working part-time. The role of HR administrator is a new role which requires an organised, detail-oriented administrator who is looking for the chance to attend training and expand their own skills in order to keep policies and procedures up to date and in-line with current theories on best practice. We are happy to offer on-the-job training for the right person.
Salary: £21,000-£23,000 pro rata
Employment Status: Permanent, part-time. 2 days per week flexible. Can be two full days or a combination of half days throughout the week (although cannot include Thursday).
- Experience of working efficiently, effectively and accurately in an administrative role, and of improving administration processes and systems.
- Detail-oriented and flexible in approach with the ability to manage and prioritise a high workload with multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills - in person, over the phone and in writing - and the ability to work constructively with different teams.
- An effective team player with a supportive and collaborative approach, with the ability and motivation to deliver good quality work.
- An understanding and respect for the confidential nature of sensitive documents and data.
- IT literate. Competent user of Word, Excel, Office 365 (Outlook), and PowerPoint. Good working knowledge of databases and experience of accurate data input.
- An interest in the Foundling Museum’s history and contemporary work
- Previous experience working as an HR administrator
- An empathetic nature and the desire to offer pastoral support for staff
To apply please read the full job specification found on our website and sill in an application form: https://foundlingmuseum.org.uk/?job-vacancies=hr-administrator