Programmer, Hall For Cornwall
- Closes3rd February 2020
- LocationSouth West
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- ContactCatherine Richards email@example.com
Part time (0.6 fte), permanent, circa £28,000 pro rata pa depending on experience.
Remote working may be considered for the right person.
Curates and negotiates and a broad variety of first class shows and entertainment for our main stage programme of events. Drives audience engagement and our core business, through canny deal-making and flair.
What you’ll be doing
You will be ensuring that our audiences have outstanding and entertaining experiences through the consistent quality of our shows.
Spending time and energy making sure the details are right; systems are updated; and that everyone knows what they are.
Be open to collaboration with a range of colleagues on companywide programming strategies.
Constantly driving to make the programme the best it can be.
Always looking to reach our audiences, wherever they are, to build resilience for our charity.
Who we’re looking for
It’s a significant role, crucial to delivering our core business and we need someone who can take on a challenge. To deliver this role successfully, you’ll need:
- Experience of programming touring venues
- A collaborative approach to achieving common goals
- The ability to thrive in the dynamic environment of theatre programming and event management
- Adept at keeping lot of balls in the air along with negotiating the best deals possible
- High standards of customer service and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate business needs and implement creative solutions
- Ability to lead by example, and inspire and motivate others- take great satisfaction from being busy and productive
- Love what we do and believe in our vision and values
For a more detailed job desctiption and details of how to apply please visit https://www.hallforcornwall.co.uk/about-us/work-for-us