Business Support Coordinator, Hall For Cornwall
- Closes12th February 2020
- LocationSouth West
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- ContactCatherine Richards email@example.com
Full time, permanent, circa £25,000 pa depending on experience.
Part time and/or flexible working will be considered for the right person.
HFC is a busy arts organisation where there’s always is a lot going on - you can guarantee that no day is the same, so you’ll have to love variety. As well as supporting day to day operations, you’ll have the chance to facilitate a variety of projects. Working within the appropriate procedures, in a discreet and confidential manner, you will assist with the delivery of the effective operation of the CEO’s office. This role will provide an efficient, effective and flexible business support service. Responsibilities include assisting with internal and external communications, minute taking, record keeping, general administration and data tracking.
What you’ll be doing
Known for your attention to detail and can-do attitude, you’ll help provide a comprehensive administration service to the CEO & Creative Director. As well as managing his diary and movements, you’ll be comfortable using a variety of IT packages to help create reports, keep accurate records, and write timely and accurate internal/external communications. In essence you’ll assist with the delivery of an effective business support function.
Who we’re looking for
- Proactive, highly motivated, and organised individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision, happy on days when you are on your own staffing the office.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity, supporting the Leadership Team with confidential and sensitive data.
- Professional and warm communication style, able to manage expectations and deal with enquiries with clarity, humour and patience.
- Proficient in MS Office including SharePoint.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task with the ability to prioritise own workload and see tasks through to completion.
- Previous experience within an administration background.
- Skilled information finder, can use initiative to find solution.
For a more detailed job description and details on how to apply please visit https://www.hallforcornwall.co.uk/about-us/work-for-us