Call for artists for new ezine, The Isolated Artists
- Closes21st February 2020
- TypePart time (volunteer)
- Artformcrafts, photography, visual arts
- ContactJay Fortune & Polly Orton email@example.com
The Isolated Artists, the new e-zine connecting artists, welcomes submissions for inclusion in Issue 2 - Spring 2020 on the theme of ‘Death & Re-Birth’.
Featured work will be given x1 A4 page spread and credited with name, one social media link or website.
Theme: Death & Re-Birth
As we transition from Winter to Spring, we pass beyond death to the hope of new birth, new life, new ideas, new dreams, new goals. We make new resolutions, pursue an end to old behaviours that no longer serve us, search for the fresh, new ideas that we can nurture, giving them energy to bloom into new creations. What does this transition mean to you? As an artist, how do you respond to the shifting of the old to the new?
- Open to all artists, writers, photographers and creatives.
- Size A4 or scalable to A4.
- Any medium can be used.
- Please send either a PDF, High Resolution Photograph or Scan of your finished work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you include your full name, social media link and title with your submission. Without this, we will be unable to credit your work if included in The Isolated Artists ezine.
- All submissions will receive a link when The Isolated Artists ezine goes live which can be downloaded FREE.
- Due to anticipated high demand, we are unable to reply to all submissions.
- Submission does not necessarily mean your work will be featured in The Isolated Artists ezine but you will be part of our ever expanding network for creatives.
- Please ensure you own the copyright to submitted work.
- The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Deadline February 21st 2020 at noon
- Release date: March 2020
- Issue One FREE and full info on Issue 2 - www.jayfortune.co.uk/the-isolated-artists/