Group Marketing Officer, Sutton
- Closes20th January 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformmuseums, photography, theatre, visual arts, Other, Public Relations
- ContactHolly Matthews firstname.lastname@example.org
Sutton is a cultural communications agency with offices in London, Hong Kong and New York. We are looking for an experienced, creative and dynamic Group Marketing Officer to join our Group Operations team, based in London.
What we’re looking for:
An arts-interested innovative thinker with an eye for design and a proactive and strategic approach
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing or communications role that raises profile and drives business
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience of running paid and editorial social media campaigns
- An interest in the visual arts and cultural sector is essential
- Some design experience preferable, and ideally knowledge of InDesign
- Existing knowledge of Google Analytics and website CMS, and experience of database management, would be preferable
- Helps identify marketing opportunities for Sutton and develop multi channel campaigns that reflect Sutton’s brand values and help drive forward Sutton’s overall business strategies
- Assists in design projects and over-sees production of brand and marketing collateral
- Helps design new business collateral and documents in InDesign and PowerPoint
- Acts as a brand guardian for Sutton across all marketing and business materials
- Oversees Sutton’s database
- Runs company events as required
- Collaborates with our three offices to ensure a joined-up approach
Salary is £28k + dependent on experience.
If you would like to apply, please email us with your CV and covering letter (no longer than 500 words) specifying why you think you would be the right fit for the role, by 20 January 2020.
We will only be able to reply to those candidates who are shortlisted.