Freelance Arts Administrator, BLINK Dance Theatre
- Closes7th February 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts
- ContactVicki Hawkins firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to recent Elevate funding, the next two years will enable us to develop sustainably as company. As a result, we are seeking an Arts Administrator - for two years initially - to work with us during this exciting stage of our growth.
BLINK has a small core team who all work part time. Crucially, our organisational structure is non-hierarchical.
This is a freelance administrative role working one a day per week, remotely or with the team at a meeting space in London.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend BLINK Director meetings (including minute-taking where required) These take place on Mondays twice a month.
- Act as primary liaison point for company facilitators, trainees, access support workers and collaborators.
- Liaise with venues, schools and freelancers for our participatory programme.
- Manage regular university placement students
- Support Co-Directors with day to day tasks.
- Represent BLINK Dance Theatre at events and meetings as appropriate.
- Support finance administration
- Write contracts for project artists, access support workers and collaborators
- Support on creation of new business plan
Marketing & Communication
- Support social media scheduling and implementation
- Updating the website and other media channels
Funding, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Contribute to the evaluation and reporting process; including leading and collating audience/participant, venue feedback and other evaluation data.
- Assist in identifying fundraising opportunities research and support application of funds for BLINK Dance Theatre.
The fee is £125 per day based on one 8 hour day per week, 80 days in total over the 21 months (36 in 2020 and 44 in 2021).
Application deadline: by Friday 7th February.
Interviews will be held on Monday 24th February at an accessible central London location (tbc) and applicants will be notified of their invitation to interview by Wednesday 19th February.
Please email email@example.com for the full application pack and details on how to apply.
If you would like any information, support with access requirements or an informal chat about the role/ application process contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07376 015597