Support & Training Consultant, Spektrix
- Closes27th January 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformcombined arts, theatre, visual arts
- ContactEmily Mangnall firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to change the way that people in the arts use data and software – for the better.
Yes, there’s always a bit of technical stuff to sort out but we’ve built a reputation for helping people get the most out of our system. Support and Training Consultants help Spektrix clients to analyse their data, advising on marketing and fundraising strategies and anything else that our clients find useful. In short, we love our system and we want our users to love it too. Your job is to get them there and keep them there by problem solving, sideways thinking and generally being data-oriented, smart, engaged and innovative.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Acting as a main contact with clients for their training and support needs and ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Providing onsite and over the phone training and support.
- Proactively working with arts and entertainment organisations to ensure that they are using the tools provided by Spektrix to best effect in order to develop their audiences, grow their donations and sales, and streamline their business with a particular focus on fundraising strategy.
- Ensuring that any suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the software development team.
- Creation and maintenance of online training resources with a particular focus on case studies and examples of how the features can be used to grow and develop audiences and philanthropic support.
Full Job spec and apply link - https://apply.workable.com/spektrix/j/FD67E8E63F/
This job is open for our London and Manchester office.