Facilities Manager, The Roundhouse Trust
- Closes2nd March 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- ArtformOther, theatre, museums
- ContactRebecca French firstname.lastname@example.org
As our Facilities Manager you will oversee the day to day management of the entire Roundhouse estate. This comprises of;, the Main Space venue – a Grade 2* listed building, a studio theatre, the Paul Hamlyn Studios, bars, a café, a service yard, an office building and a new building due to be completed around 2022.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Facilities Manager will oversee an effective maintenance programme for the entire site and will directly manage the House Services, Operations Support teams and the Housekeeping teams. The role will also involve management of significant contracts including M&E, Fire Systems, Lifts, Pest Control, Access Control and Refuse. You will be responsible for the planning of building refurbishment within a busy and demanding events calendar and be expected to contribute to the planning and management of long-term building development projects alongside a dedicated Project Manager.
You will contribute to the on-going development of an Estates Plan and help to ensure that the balance between upkeep and development is established and sustained. You will also be responsible for the day to day management of Health and Safety across the organisation and to contribute to environmental strategy plans and manage facilities projects.
We are looking for someone with:
- Significant Facilities Management experience
- Effective, proven project management skills
- Experience of building and contract management
- Practical experience and / or qualification in a relevant profession – e.g. engineering, electrical, plumbing
- A proven commitment to setting and maintaining standards
- To hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or comparable health and safety qualification
- Excellent people management skills; ability to lead and motivate teams
- Effective communication skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Previous role in an arts or leisure environment
- Experience of facility management in a listed building
For more information please download the full job description and if you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply via our website by 10am, Monday 2nd March.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £37,000-£39,000 per annum
Interviews: 10th - 13th March