General Management Assistant, The Really Useful Group
- Closes25th February 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12 MONTHS
The Really Useful Group are looking for a General Management Assistant to join our busy General Management Office. The main focus of the role is to support the General Management Team on the opening of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s CINDERELLA, opening at the Gillian Lynne Theatre in Autumn 2020, however the office does have oversight of certain 1st class productions of SCHOOL OF ROCK, so there may be some cross over working on these licensed productions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to provide administrative and production assistance to the team.
Tasks will include:
- Supporting the General Management Team with the day to day running of the General Management office acting as the first point of contact for all enquiries;
- Diary Management, booking travel and creating detailed itineraries;
- Maintain an accurate and up to date filing system;
- Act as a production runner during workshop and rehearsal periods;
- Reconcile and collate expenditure for the company credit card;
- Monitor and collate the receipt of all invoices and statements;
- Responsible for keeping the cast and creative team contact list up to date;
- Booking audition and rehearsal spaces (internal or external) as needed;
- Responsible for collating headshots and biographies for programmes, liaising with agents as necessary and being the conduit between the general management office on any website changes;
- Supporting the General Management team with opening night arrangements.
- To have a passion for, and knowledge of, theatre;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a similar role;
- Excellent organisational skills as well as written and verbal communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate across a range of personnel;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure accurately and to deadlines;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to successfully prioritise tasks;
- To have the ability to work efficiently within a small and busy team;
- To be computer literate and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
Start date: As soon as possible
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com