General Volunteer, Lichfield Arts
- Closes29th September 2020
- LocationWest Midlands
- TypePart time (voluntary worker)
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Lichfield Arts is proud of its team of volunteers who give up their time to make all the events that Lichfield Arts promotes throughout the year happen and run as smoothly as possible. As well as ensuring our concerts, community festivals and events work well, our hard working volunteers help to support the Lichfield Arts office and the board of Trustees, who themselves are volunteers.
Without our loyal, dedicated volunteers Lichfield Arts could not exist and we are grateful for the continued support and efforts of our fantastic team of volunteers.
We always welcome new volunteers to Lichfield Arts and volunteering can be very rewarding as it offers the chance to meet new people and enjoy being part of our events. Many of our volunteers have been with us for several years.
Just a few of duties that volunteers do are:
- Stewarding and welcoming people to events
- Bar Staff and glass collecting
- Stage set up and dismantling
- Front of house at concerts and events
- Master of ceremonies at concerts and events
- Selling raffle tickets
- Reviewing and photographing our events
- … And much much more
So if you would like to join our friendly team of volunteers then please get in touch by calling the office on 01543 262223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.