In-House Graphic Designer, Suffolk Libraries
- Closes2nd April 2020
- LocationEast, Ipswich
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- ContactLeon Paternoster firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re the independent charity running Suffolk’s library service. We make life better for thousands of Suffolk people by expanding knowledge, stimulating creativity and fostering a sense of community.
Context of the role
The role sits within the Suffolk Libraries Digital and Marketing team, but the graphic designer would work across a number of teams, ensuring consistency across the Suffolk Libraries brand and sub-brands, with a particular emphasis on the NPO programme. In addition, the designer will work with staff to help libraries support the brand in branches, and to help upskill the workforce. The role will be line managed by the Head of Digital and Marketing.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proactive and able to promote innovative ideas that will increase the use of the library.
- Is a Creative and dynamic graphic designer able to create material that ties together a range of offers within the service
- Is able to implement the new brand to help meet strategic aims
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoys engaging with people and building relationships.
- Has the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- This role is offered on a fixed-term basis until March 2022. There is a probationary period of six months.
- Working three full days. Office hours are generally 9:00am-5:00pm but days and times are negotiable for the right candidate.
- £35,000 pa (pro rata for 22 hours £21,000).
- You will have the opportunity to opt into the Suffolk Libraries company pension scheme.
- Annual holiday entitlement is 18 days plus all UK bank/public holidays.
How to apply:
- Complete our application form, Suffolk Libraries Job Page
- Submit a digital portfolio of work to email@example.com
If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact:
Leon Paternoster, Head of Digital and Marketing - firstname.lastname@example.org