Piano Teacher : For Virtual & Studio Teaching, London Contemporary School of Piano
- Closes31st May 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£40k-50k pro rata)
- ContactAdmin Team : Yuliya & Cait email@example.com
We are looking for a passionate inspirational piano teacher for our school.
A highly skilled teacher & pianist with technological experience to deliver virtual lessons.
1. Able to teach a variety of genres, even if you are classical, jazz-pop music specialist, ability to communicate across genres is significant to our school.
2. Quality technological set-up for delivering high-class virtual lessons. Laptop, Keyboard to Soundcard or Piano to USB microphone. We will provide training should it be required.
3. Receptive to contemporary teaching methods & willingness to attend staff meetings & teacher training
4. Available to teach to our studios when they reopen, subject to legislation. Online lessons will continue.
5. Excellent communication skills, ability to log lessons & communicate with students & school.
6. Must be able to work in our team. Team-players are essential during challenging times. If you are just looking for some extra students during the next few months, please don't apply. We need serious applicants who are professional pianists, talented teachers & committed to work with our international clientele for years to come as a teacher at our school.
To apply for this position please submit :
1 CV/Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Two video tutorials (2-4 minutes on your phone without editing is fine) choosing from two of these topics
a) How to improvise on a blues scale
b) Popular chord progressions
c) A common technical issue with some useful solutions
d) Or your own teaching topic
Consider that most of our clientele are adult at intermediate level, children & advanced adult musicians.
Submit your video via WhatsApp to +447916825582
Pay is hourly at £36.00 (MU Rates and increase after probation) Our current teachers have over 20-60 students in their portfolio as well as being contributing members of our global community where they can promote their artist profile to a highly engaged audience!
For the right pianist/teacher our school will be a credit to your professional life, which is why this a detailed application
Interviews will commence immediately over Zoom/Facetime. Prompt application highly recommended.