Fundraising Implementation (freelance contract), Bath Industrial Heritage Trust Ltd (The Museum of Bath at Work)
- Closes25th May 2020
- LocationSouth West
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- ContactAnn Cullis firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a freelance position for a self-employed individual or small team, funded by Arts Council England (ACE) emergency funding.
You will research grant-giving trusts and foundations for which Bath Industrial Heritage Trust Ltd (The Museum of Bath at Work) is eligible and that provide unrestricted income, and write applications for the Trust's approval.
The work will commence on or soon after 1 June 2020 and, under the terms and conditions of the ACE grant, must be completed by 31 October 2020.
Scope of work (summary)
• Research grant-giving trusts and foundations for which Bath Industrial Heritage Trust Ltd is eligible and that provide unrestricted income
• Understand detailed criteria and priorities of each trust or foundation; identify and recommend the order in which they should be approached; present findings
• Agree with the fundraising committee the trusts and foundations to be approached
• Write applications for approval of the fundraising committee (applications to be submitted by Bath Industrial Heritage Trust Ltd)
To express interest:
Email to Ann Cullis, Company Secretary, Bath Industrial Heritage Trust email@example.com
We will send you a copy of the Brief, what to include on your application, and our Fundraising Strategy