Communications Administrator, Voluntary Arts
- Closes29th May 2020
- LocationNorth West, UK wide
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts
- ContactLindsey Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
Voluntary Arts was created in 1991, in response to a need identified by government and the voluntary arts sector, to provide a universal voice for the voluntary arts across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Today Voluntary Arts has 18 staff and more than 60 volunteers working across five nations. We provide information and advice services, undertake lobbying and advocacy work and deliver, and support the delivery of projects to develop participation in creative cultural activities. Voluntary Arts receives funding from all four UK arts councils. We have offices in Cardiff, Edinburgh and London, with staff working remotely in several other locations.
The Voluntary Arts Communications Administrator will provide centralised communications and administrative support for the organisation in helping to improve the sustainability and resilience of creative cultural activity.
- Assisting with the administration of public campaigns
- Updating of social media platforms
- Ensuring that website content is updated
- Assisting with event organisation
- Supporting the general administration of the organisation
The Communications Administrator will report to the Voluntary Arts Finance & HR Manager and also work closely with the Voluntary Arts Communications & Partnerships Director.
- Salary: £10,543 (based on £21,087 per annum pro rata)
- Location: Home based
- Hours: 22.75 hours per week (2.5 days) Hours can be flexible to take account of personal circumstances. There might be occasional evening and weekend work for which time off in lieu will be given.
- Period: This is a fixed-term post to 31 May 2021 with the possibility of extension.
Voluntary Arts will not discriminate in shortlisting or interviewing on the grounds of your race, colour, ethnic or national origins, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religious beliefs.