Blog Contributor | Creative Education, Silly Fish Learning Ltd
- Closes1st May 2021
- TypePart time (volunteer)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, music, theatre, Other
- ContactRebecca Humphries email@example.com
We're relaunching our Silly Fish Learning blog to provide tips and activities to teachers and parents during the COVID-19 crisis. We're currently looking for teachers and artists to provide their ideas on how creativity can be infused into the curriculum.
Our weekly blog schedule includes:
- Makers' Mondays for crafts and arts
- Teach Tip Tuesdays
- Worksheet Wednesdays
- Theatre Thursdays for drama games and activities
- Feature Fridays - we mix things up with special features, including Teacher Features!
Please apply at: https://sillyfishlearning.com/contribute/
The Silly Fish Learning blog is a free resource for teachers and parents so we are looking for volunteers to help make it a useful community resource. A variety of ideas could add real value during this difficult time.
Thank you for your interest in joining our school of Silly Fish!