IT Support Specialist, British Film Institute
- Closes6th July 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- ContactHR email@example.com
Salary £36,747 - £43,422 per annum
2 year Fixed Term Contract
The BFI is an internationally recognised cultural body, and the lead organisation for film in the UK. We are a Government arm’s-length body and distributor of Lottery funds for film. We serve a public role which covers the cultural, creative, heritage and economic aspects of film in the UK.
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist who will provide technical support for the existing IT systems and to play an essential role in the delivery of new technologies.
- To provide daily support to the BFI IT key Systems for all sites that provide agile platforms to BFI users, these are Microsoft Windows and XenApp from Citrix.
- To provide 3rd line technical support to IT teams ensure key systems and applications are supported to provide key services for users.
- Working with the Operations and Infrastructure teams and site IT managers to troubleshoot any system issues across the BFI infrastructure.
- Proactively carry out fault finding diagnoses and resolution on all systems related to application delivery.
You will have:
- Significant experience of supporting Microsoft, Citrix, and NetScaler Load Management Appliances and good understanding of VMware ESX 6.0 +
- Experience of Supporting Citrix Machine Creation Services and Management Studio
- Strong experience of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
This role is usually based at BFI Stephen Street, however whilst our sites are closed, we are currently working from home.
Further details about the post, our benefits and to apply please visit our website: www.bfi.org.uk/about-bfi/job-opportunities.
The closing date for applications is Monday 6 July 2020
First interviews will be held on Friday 17 / Monday 20 July 2020