Videographer & Digital Content Creator, CAPA College
- Closes9th July 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformfilm, Other, Digital Content; Creative & Performing Arts
- ContactLynn Watson firstname.lastname@example.org
CAPA College (Creative and Performing Arts College) Yorkshire’s newest and most exciting post-16 education institution, opened it’s door as Wakefield’s first DfE-funded Free School in September 2018 within Enhance Academy Trust, and has already established itself as one of the leading Arts education providers in the North of England; and this is your opportunity to join our award-winning team.
This exciting new role will have responsibility for designing and creating captivating video, digital media and motion graphic content. Filming and editing productions, rehearsals and other live performances and events.
We are seeking candidates who can:
- Demonstrate outstanding practical knowledge, experience and skill in film and digital content.
- Create and deliver quality, engaging and interesting digital content i.e. videos, blogs, animations and showreels for use across a variety of online platforms and social media channels.
- Shoot, edit and create captivating video content and stories.
- Help maximise our online profile, developing our ever-growing social media presence through creation of video driven strategies and digital media content.
- Contribute to our highly successful Production Arts & Media programme of study through supporting teaching and project work.
- Work alongside our Marketing team to be responsible for all design, marketing and PR for this unique and highly acclaimed organisation.
- Work flexibly and manage multiple, concurrent projects
Successful candidates will be:
- A specialist in film production.
- A highly skilled, passionate, creative and motivated individual.
- A talented and creative media practitioner, who understands and appreciaes all art forms.
- Passionate about new technologies/equipment, embedding this within daily work.
- Generous with their knowledge and time and enjoy sharing resources and expertise.
- Able to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines.
- Positive, enthusiastic and enjoy working with young people aged 16-19.
Excited by the opportunity to be a part of our growing team as it becomes a flagship for Arts Education in the North? We would love to hear from you.
SHORT LISTING: Monday 13th July 2020
INTERVIEWS: Friday 17th July 2020