Chinese Social Media Officer, British Museum
- Closes9th July 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
Chinese Social Media Officer
Marketing - Asia
£23,447 per annum
Application Deadline: 9 July 2020, Midday
The British Museum is seeking a Chinese Social Media Officer to work within Asia’s Marketing department in a world renowned setting and the most popular tourist attraction in the UK.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Day-to-day management of the Museum’s official profiles on WeChat and Weibo.
- Develop and deliver high quality social media content across these channels, in close collaboration with stakeholders including the Asia Department, Social Media/Marketing team, Development, International Engagement, Mobile Digital, and Retail, representing the permanent collection and all Museum news and activity.
- Develop and deliver engaging content for Chinese channels around the BM’s licensing activities and product lines, paid digital products, and awareness of BM activity in China.
- Create an integrated ecosystem between the Museum’s Chinese website, the audio guide and mobile apps, and social channels, driving traffic in both directions as appropriate and providing a source of regularly updated and relevant content.
- Mandarin speaker, educated to degree level.
- Experience in digital marketing from the client-side, or equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written, and competent in building relationships across the Museum.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and make apt decision as well as having great attention to detail.
To apply, please go to: https://bmrecruit.ciphr-irecruit.com//templates/CIPHR/jobdetail_3175.aspx