Marketing and Project Assistant (Internship), Acoustic Nations
- Closes15th July 2020
- LocationEast Midlands, Lincoln
- TypeFull time (paid internship)
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- Artformfilm, interdisciplinary arts, music
- ContactEmily firstname.lastname@example.org
We, Acoustic Nations (AN), are developing a programme that coincides with the Government guidelines related to COVID-19 in order to be able to move forward in a way that introduces culture back into Lincolnshire communities. In order to do this, we require assistance with the marketing of the company and our projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative organisation, the only musically-centred one of its kind based in the County. You will be marketing a wide range of art forms as well as supporting projects and promoting the organisation as a whole. This role is ideal for someone looking to start a career in arts marketing, or project management.
Brief Outline of Responsibilities:
- Work with the Operations Director and Marketing Manager to manage and maintain all social media outlets, and to work on marketing initiatives that support AN's activities
- Be active in taking the company forward locally and regionally as we progress forward with our strategy; through campaigns, direct mail letters, press releases, emails and other copy
- Support profile raising initiatives and any market research
- Responsibile for managing print for projects where required: ordering print from companies following authorisation from the team
- Supporting AN's activities in the community, as well as representing the organisation with external stakeholders and the wider arts community
- Supporting the Project Manager with a range of tasks for projects where required
- Some previous experience in an arts and/or arts marketing environment
- Educated to degree standard with excellent communication skills, numeracy and computer literacy including Microsoft Office packages (discipline of degree does not necessarily need to be arts related)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- High level of literacy, with good copywriting skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work with initiative
- Willingness to work flexibly
- A creative thinker with a high level of enthusiasm
- Genuine interest in the arts, live performance etc
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
There will be a 3 month probationary period. We will pay National Minimum Wage during and after the probationary period and review the salary at 1 year.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org.