Retail Assistant, McKee Gallery
- Closes14th August 2020
- LocationYorkshire, Sheffield
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactChris Smith email@example.com
Job Type: part-time
Working week: Every Friday and Saturday, with the potential to do weekly evening shifts during November and December 2020.
Pay: £10.00 per hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic retail assistant to work two days a week every Friday and Saturday. Occasionally there will be the opportunity to work overtime i.e. covering members of staff taking holiday, helping out at external events and during our busy Christmas period. The retail assistant will provide excellent customer service to customers visiting the gallery, providing support for the gallery supervisor. Because of the current COVID-19 pandemic there will be periods where you will have to work by yourself.
- To provide excellent customer service to customers visiting the gallery for collect in store items and over the phone
- To process online orders, both for collect in store and to be packaged up for delivery
- To use the online system to locate customer orders
- To use our printer and printing software
- To support the gallery supervisor when needed
- To make sure the gallery is well presented and stocked up with products throughout the day when we eventually open to the public, providing general housekeeping when needed
- To become familiar with the art prints and products
- Experience working in customer service with an understanding of how to use card machines and tills
- The retail assistant will be friendly, trustworthy, confident and outgoing, with an ability to provide excellent customer service at all times
- An ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience of using a Mac
- Well organised with a good eye for detail
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter, stating why you think you are suitable for the job, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 14th August. Only successful applicants will be contacted.