Video Presenter for e-learning, Artistic Directors of the Future
- Closes1st September 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformfilm, interdisciplinary arts, theatre
- ContactFrancesca Murray-Fuentes firstname.lastname@example.org
VIDEO PRESENTERS REQUIRED FOR ARTISTIC DIRECTORS OF THE FUTURE'S NEW E-LEARNING PLATFORM.
Following on from our Starting a Theatre Company workshops last year, we are pleased to be launching our e-learning platform exclusively for ADF members.
ADF is recruiting up to 3 video presenters/instructors with expertise in the following areas who can create and present the content:
1. Marketing a Theatre Company
- Website pages
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Social media platforms
2. Arts Council England Funding Applications
- Planning; match funding and securing partner
- Detailing your Track Record
- Identifying the problem and the solution
- Identifying the audience and participants
- Identifying where the project will take place and why
- Identifying why the project is important and urgent
- Identifying the impact your project on your company, industry, participants/audience
- Explaining the stages of the project clearly
3. Understanding Legal Structures
- The responsibilities, pros and cons of legal entities suitable for running a theatre company.
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Community Incorporated Organisations
- Community Interest Companies
- Sole Traders
- Limited Companies
The instructors will create short audios or videos that ADF can edit and make accessible online.
Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing the areas you are applying for to email@example.com, with the subject heading: 'Video Presenter Vacancy'.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2020, 5pm
Fee: £200 per video