Administrative Assistant, art-K Ltd
- Closes16th August 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- ArtformOther, art education
- ContactEmily Harper email@example.com
Art-K is an art education company, passionate about passing on artistic skills and techniques to children and adults. We are an adaptive and evolving company; we currently have 30 shops across England and we’re looking to grow to 100 within 5 years. The successful applicant will share our passion and motivation for growth.
This position can be taken as a whole or job-shared. Applicants can be on PAYE or contracted depending on preference. Flexible hours, working from home or the office whichever is preferable. However, this is not a short-term role; we expect the role to be required permanently, however it may evolve.
The position is broken down into the following sections:
- Write social media posts & scheduling these across the network.
- Write blog posts looking at artists through time. Generating new ideas for future series of posts.
- Under guidance, creating newsletters to be sent out to customers.
- Helping review/re-write content on the website, promotional material and job adverts, using research as guidance.
- List job adverts on suggested websites and filter out applicants who don’t meet requirements, set by management.
- Organise reference images for the Art Teachers.
- Support new initiatives from staff or management.
- Provide remote training and support to the Art Teachers on the systems used.
- Download, organise and present data requested by management.
- Record growth of the clubs on a weekly basis, for management records.
- Corresponding with customers on changing class times or other requests.
- Phoning up customers to reconnect and reengage.
- English A level, grade A and above
- Excel skills
- High level computer skills
- Customer service experience would be preferable
- Bachelor degree, 2:1 or above
Values & skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking & problem solving.
- Knowledge or passion for art education.
- Responsive and communication is key as we are working remotely.
- Giving and supportive personality.
To apply please submit a CV and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 /year