Gallery Assistant and Auction Customer support, Pax Romana Auctions
- Closes1st September 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformmuseums, visual arts, Other, history, archaeology
- ContactMarta firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallery Assistant and Auction Customer support – Full Time, Bloomsbury
Pax Romana Gallery and Auctions, 25 Bury Place, WC1A 2JH
We are an established Antiquities and Numismatics Auction House and Gallery looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team!
You will be responsible for supporting the gallery manager in daily tasks such as meeting with clients and arranging the collections. The majority of the work will be customer support and auction admin both via email and over the phone. The successful candidate will be responding to enquiries, prepare marketing, generate invoices and maintain paperwork on daily basis.
You will have the opportunity to handle antiques and objects from various ancient cultures and periods.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE A RELEVANT EXPERINCE IN A GALLERY OR AUCTION HOUSE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES.
We are looking for a trustworthy, multitasking and proactive person. If you think you have these skills please send your CV here:
Required skills summary:
- Perfect English and communication skills;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Able to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Have substantial experience in customer support
- Friendly and well educated about history; able to communicate face to face with clients.
Pax Romana Auctions
Benefits: Great long term career opportunity in a fast growing auction house and gallery with flexibility and work from home. Including various training in the field of Art Trade. Salary increase and bonuses based on performance.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £1,300-£1,600 per month (net-take home pay)