Communications Assistant, Albion Barn
- Closes15th August 2020
- LocationSouth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformvisual arts, Other, contemporary art
Albion Barn is now recruiting for a full-time Communications Assistant to create and deliver content for our website, digital platforms and print media. The Communications Assistant works across the team, supporting all activity with an emphasis on co-ordination and timely delivery of social media web content, website content, PR and marketing materials, production scheduling and general administration duties.
Particularly suited to someone with previous experience of working in a similar role.
Albion Barn is located in the Oxfordshire countryside. The right candidate will need to be able to drive and have their own car.
- Create web changes and send to the web developer.
- Create and schedule social media posts.
- Create newsletters (Mailchimp).
- Provide images and credits for press and publications.
- Manage publications: liaise with designers, proof read/edit texts, seek reproduction rights, ensure timely delivery of final materials.
- Update database and create viewing rooms in Artlogic.
- Prepare sales proposals, pitch documents, offers.
- Maintain records of all media items that reference the gallery.
- Handle press enquiries.
- Attend gallery activities when appropriate.
- Update listings platforms.
- Experience in editing and updating a website.
- Experience in writing and posting on social media.
- Experience in promoting events and activities.
- Experience in writing, editing and proof-reading.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (inDesign), Microsoft packages, database tools (Artlogic).
- Proven design skills particularly in creating online assets.
- Understanding of copyrights and image rights.
- Understanding of editorial preparation for publishing.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules.
We will be will be offering interviews to successful candidates straight away. You may be asked to submit a written task after the interview.
Please send a short cover letter, CV and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org