Creative Facilitator - Blackhorse Responders, Blackhorse Workshop
- Closes12th August 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, film, interdisciplinary arts, museums, photography, theatre, visual arts
- ContactXenia Moseley firstname.lastname@example.org
CREATIVE FACILITATOR - BLACKHORSE RESPONDERS
Part Time, Fixed Term Contract
Wednesdays 2pm - 7.30pm, approx. 1 Saturday a month
Job Title: Creative Facilitator
Location: Blackhorse Workshop, Walthamstow
Closing Date: Midnight Wednesday 12th August 2020
Interviews: Friday 20th August
Start date: Thursday 3rd September
We're looking for a freelance Creative Facilitator to help deliver Blackhorse Responders in Walthamstow. Funded by the Mayor of London, it's a bold project empowering young people to respond to life in their community through creative activism.
You'd be responsible for co-leading creative activities for 10 people aged 16-25 from the local community, alongside the Project Manager. It's an exciting opportunity to collaborate on an innovative creative social change programme, working in the lively environment of Blackhorse Workshop. We require you to have facilitation experience and an interest in making practice.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community, in particular those from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds in creative industries, including BAME.
**COVID-19: Sessions are held in person at Blackhorse Workshop, E17 6BX. In the possibility of Lockdown, we may move sessions online. We'll observe physical distancing guidelines, ask participants + staff to wash hands on arrival, and cap participation at 10 young people per session.**
- Read full Role Description here.
- Hours: 5.5 hrs per week (plus 1 Saturday a month for 7 hours)
- Paid training: Thurs 3rd + Fri 4th September
- Salary: £75 Wednesdays, £90 Saturdays
- We'll ask the successful candidate to undergo a DBS check and have proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Please email your CV + short cover letter to Xenia, Project Manager: email@example.com