Marketing and Communications Manager, Kinetika People
- Closes25th January 2021
- LocationSouth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- ArtformOther, Outdoor Arts
- ContactDonna Plakhtienko email@example.com
We are seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for the Arts to lead on our Marketing and Communications.
- Are you a strategic thinker who can develop and deliver creative solutions to help us build new audiences?
- Can you raise the awareness and profile of our commercial offer?
- Are you on the pulse with the developments of the Creative Estuary?
The Marketing and Communications Manager will work with our Artistic Director to develop, and be responsible for, the delivery of a communications and marketing strategy that supports our current activities as well as our longer-term strategic plans.
You will be a self-starter and an outstanding communicator with an awesome track record who wants to make their mark with us.
If you think you’re the right person for the role we’d love to hear from you!
Please see the job description for more information and how you can apply.
Closing date for applications: Monday 25 January 2021, 5pm