Administrator (part time) Oxford, AT The Bus
- Closes7th May 2021
- LocationSouth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, visual arts, Art as therapy
- ContactJulie Allen firstname.lastname@example.org
AT The Bus is recruiting an Administrator (part time) to support our friendly and committed team.
AT The Bus is an Oxford based charity which provides a school-based programme of art as therapy to support the education, health and wellbeing of children and young people. Group sessions take place during the school day in a purposely designed therapeutic studio space/on a double decker bus.
The Administrator role is a fun and varied job. You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Leadership Team in the smooth day to day running of the charity and our double decker bus. The job includes general admin, correspondence, purchasing, maintaining databases, fundraising, arranging meetings and events, and reporting to the charity’s Trustees.
Initially you will be working from home, but you will be required to attend meetings in Oxford from time to time and work at our Oxford office in the future. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check and Safeguarding training.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Highly motivated allrounder and team player, able to take initiative
- Experience in a responsible admin role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial administration experience
- Database administration
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent references
- Charity grant applications
- Digital marketing/social media
- Education/charity sector experience
- Google G-Suite/Microsoft 365 administration
- Safeguarding admin
Salary £10,000pa (£25,000 FTE).
16 hours per week over 3 days, year round.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter detailing your skills and relevant experience to email@example.com with the subject “Administrator Role” and addressed to Julie Allen.
For further information about AT The Bus, please visit our website: https://www.atthebus.org.uk/
AT The Bus is an equal opportunities employer. AT The Bus is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.